4547 Silverton-Durango R/R (sepia tone)
480 was retired from service on the D&RGW in Alamosa in1964. In May 1981, it was hauled by truck to Durango and after extensive rebuilding, it was returned to service in July 1985. The 480 series are Class K-36. Built by Baldwin in 1925 they weigh 143 tons loaded with 36,200 lbs of tractive effort.